SWOP Denver’s bad date line is 720-441-3134. You can call and leave a voicemail or text this number to report a bad date.
You can also email us at DenverBDL@gmail.com.
Copies of the bad date sheet
What counts as a “bad date”?
A bad date is any client that is violent, dangerous, or abusive. Our goal is to spread awareness of harmful clients so other sex workers can try to avoid them. Reports from all branches of the sex industry (clients on the street, clients in strip clubs, sugar daddies, etc.) are appreciated!
Why report bad dates?
Bad date lines allow sex workers to be aware of dangerous and violent customers in the industry so that they can reduce their risk of interacting with a harmful client. Our bad date line is anonymous, meaning that we don’t share sex workers’ information on the bad date list, so workers can safely report harmful customers.
We also find it important to report bad dates that happened a long time ago, or additional reports on the same person, so that we have as much information as possible on harmful clients in the industry.
What should I include in my report?
As much information as you feel comfortable sharing!
Here are some questions to let you know what would be helpful. You don’t need to answer all of these if you don’t feel comfortable doing so, and any additional information that isn’t included in this list is extremely helpful!
- When did the incident occur? What time of the day was it?
- Where did the incident occur? What city? What street/intersection? Were you outside, in your home, in a strip club, etc.? Did the client take you somewhere?
- What type of vehicle did the client have (if applicable)? Was it a car, a van, an SUV, a truck, etc.? What color was it? Do you know the license plate number?
- What did the client look like? What was their name or nickname or phone number or digital/online identities (if applicable)? What’s their approximate age? What’s their approximate height and weight? What’s their body type (fat, muscular, skinny, etc.)? What’s their gender? What kind of haircut did they have? What color was their hair? What was their race/ethnicity? Did they have any identifying marks (tattoos, scars, etc.)? Are there any other details about this person that could help someone identify them?
- If you feel comfortable, let us know some basic information about you so that we have an idea of who the client targets. (This is completely optional!) What’s your gender? Age? Race/ethnicity?
Thanks for all of your help in making Denver a safer city!